• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Side molding

I know the moldings you are looking for. Hopefully someone has a set that has been removed for what ever reason. Are there any other years that would be the same? I believe I know the location of an 88 or 89 but do not know if the moldings are the same.

which ones the rubber/aluminum or just the small top stuff. If you need the lower I have a whole set from an 87 d 150. They are in pretty good shape. I even have the wheel lip moldings just let me know what u need.

Pretty sure this is what he's looking for, without the stoopid chrome applique below it.
upload_2016-6-22_14-37-34.png

That's your truck isn't it?
Yeah, doesn't look anywhere near that good anymore though, the pic is 8 years old and the rust had only just started becoming visible. There's gaping holes in the body now, guess that's the price a plow vehicle pays. I've been considering offering him the moldings off this truck since the body is so bad.

Yeah, doesn't look anywhere near that good anymore though, the pic is 8 years old and the rust had only just started becoming visible. There's gaping holes in the body now, guess that's the price a plow vehicle pays. I've been considering offering him the moldings off this truck since the body is so bad.
If it's no use to you, it makes sense. Make him pay you a burger!

Yes those moldings are 91-93 only I think all I have left of that style is a set or two of the factory fender flares

Yup, mine have a rubber strip dead center in the middle with a little aluminum showing on both side's

Hey SW, I looked high and low for those moldings can't seem to find them, it really has me puzzled. I know I didn't through them out and, I didn't give them to anyone since most of the guy's around this neck of the woods are chebby guys. I'm thinking some one may have taken them I don't know why. I mean the only thing you can do is maybe sell them for the aluminum backing. This is strange I've got to look and see if anything else is missing when I get a chance. If I run across them I'll let you know. sorry:bigtears:

Right around 88/89 they went to a rubber peel and stick molding . There different from the earlier years . If you want , when I get a chance I'll check my suppliers for you .

Hey Bear how it is up there? All I know is that I think I died and woke up in the 7th ring of hell down here. heat index: Fri. 101, Sat. 104, today 107, the 4th As hot as the surface of the Sun. Tues. AS hot as the surface of Mercury. I guess you get the picture, It's way hot. I can't work outside on anything, If I put a wrench, ratchet or anything else down, it will burn your hand if you pick it up after a few minutes. So now you guys up north can gloat about how nice it is. This is like a winter up north stuck in the house so, it balances out.

We are trying to stay in the shade and yes we watch where tools are put down also. Today it is in the 70's Tuesday back to the 90's.

Hey Bear how it is up there? All I know is that I think I died and woke up in the 7th ring of hell down here. heat index: Fri. 101, Sat. 104, today 107, the 4th As hot as the surface of the Sun. Tues. AS hot as the surface of Mercury. I guess you get the picture, It's way hot. I can't work outside on anything, If I put a wrench, ratchet or anything else down, it will burn your hand if you pick it up after a few minutes. So now you guys up north can gloat about how nice it is. This is like a winter up north stuck in the house so, it balances out.
It's been hot , but not that hot "yet" . It's been in the mid 80's most of the time . But this week it's supposed to be hitting the mid 90's and it's supposed to get humid . I hear what your saying about working out in the heat . I have to do it a lot of the time , even in the garage there's no circulation and sometimes it's hotter in there then it is outside . I have a fan going most of the time , but at times I'm just pouring sweat when it gets as hot as what your talking about .

Back