• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND Need a radiator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respects; Thanks for the response, took time to make a thumbnail as this server did not like the full picture file size. The radiator is 18 inches wide and the extended mount flange is 4 inches long. Rosie is a three-on-the-tree, no A/C. Intrigued by your THREE widths; I figured the small ones were for the Slantys and they'd put a full sized one in for the V-8s.

tn_Radiator.jpg

I have a radiator out of a 78/79 W150, 4032886 (38086). Truck was a 318, AT, no AC. Not sure if it would work or not. I'm in Pa. also. Southern Bedford co. LMK. Thanks

I have a radiator out of a 78/79 W150, 4032886 (38086). Truck was a 318, AT, no AC. Not sure if it would work or not. I'm in Pa. also. Southern Bedford co. LMK. Thanks
Check the upper hose location. All small blocks were on the driver side, two different widths available. Slant 6's had either side of inlet available depending on options.
All big blocks were the wide width, non A/C had driver side inlet, A/C were passenger side inlet.

G'Day Mates! As time goes on, I find meself wondering if it is possible to over-radiator a vehicle? Rosie will never be a show truck other then "as is real". If I put in a full-width radiator and have a working t-stat, that should give me time to pull the current one and have it flushed, checked, etc. yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back