• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

My1985 Ramcharger build Ram Wagon

Mike anything new?
Nothing new this month Cliff, I need to put new tires on it but that will wait till after Monster Mopar in Indy

Me likey can't wait to see her all painted up Sir.
I can't wait ether, but I and my son are enjoying driving my Ram Wagon :humble:
Victoria get a little jealous when she see's me driving him down the hill :ballchain:
Creed drives it about 2 ta 3 days a week till he gets his 1950 ford powered by a 307 Oldsmoble engine and trans, some one cut the frame right behind the cap of it and did the same to a 76 Ford step side and welded it to the 50 model, it drive real good considering it still has the strait axle front end

ebay2011 A 054.jpg

Victoria is the only lady and the to men trucks watch over her know Cliff.

Know!! I would like some help on a decision, I have a full set of 10 X 15 turbine style wheels and I was thinking about just putting the 10'' on the rear, But I have had folks say put them all the way around the Ram Wagon !!
What do yall think ???? they are in absolutely great shape.

So, Just the rear.... or all around... ?

APA 7 2011 042.jpg

APA 7 2011 043.jpg

:high5:I have my intake and 600 cfm carb ready to go on, Thank you for another great job Leanna :first: Our mistress of metal has dun it again

19638_1221500133746_1116233757_30542880_1785690_n.jpg

Creed's Rod 018.jpg

Update day I am rolling on new rear wheels and tires now..
Now to put my new tail light's on I bought from a member here and even met him at Monster Mopar weekend at Indy

Creed's Rod 066.jpg

Creed's Rod 058.jpg

Creed's Rod 060.jpg

Creed's Rod 061.jpg

Looking better all the time, you going to leave the hood black?
No Stan, I am going to paint it white with white Ram Wagon in a black 73 road runner hood stripes

that looks sweet!!
Thank you and it get's a better bite getting up the hill here at home :yo:

Yeah Mike like he said?
A little at a time and enjoying it Thank you I will not be able to see it when the :smow: fall's

I like the 10 inchers on the back only help the look of the ramcharger. Its looking real good kep it up
Thank you smallblokmopar, I live up on a hill and when it rains or :smow: It should help
I drive in the hills of Arkansas on gravel, sand and some time's snow, so I think it will get a better bite then the skinny rears would have, and a good look to boot works for me also :cool:

After about 600 miles on the trans a old monster showed it's self, we seen this and it did not leak till a couple days ago.
The new trans is doing great

But things happen. Cleaned with brake parts cleaner, sanded with 220 grit paper shot and cleaned again and put my band aid on, Looking for a good deal on a good pan :wof:

Creeds 600 VLX 030.jpg

Creeds 600 VLX 027.jpg

Creeds 600 VLX 026.jpg

Looks like this trans has been on the ground a few times in it's life, I need a pan if you have one for sale.
Today is Sunday so I will hit the phone and see what I can find here in town Monday

the hood its really cool, did you build it ?
Yes, A friend with a plasma cuter took it off of a 73 road runner for me that a tree fell on about 12 years ago, I have had it on 2 trucks and my son ran it for about 2 years on one of his truck, This is the first Ramcharger it has been on, It will be painted white with road runner hood stripes that say Ram Wagon. Thank you

I did fire it up and got it all winterized last week with the repaired pan on with no leaks but I got a great deal at fabo on a very nice pan and tomorrow I will drain and replace the old repaired one and get pictures up of my perfect radiator that did not leak
This is keeping it parked witch is a good thing :bump2:
I love my Ram Wagon :peace:

Creeds 600 VLX 042.jpg

Creeds 600 VLX 041.jpg

Back