• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

This 70 RT challenger is for sale

IMG_9923.jpg

That's got to be a hard one to part with. I keep dithering about selling my 'Cuda - really ought to and should as I'll likely never get it done anyway. Of course it doesn't look anywhere near as nice as your Challenger, in fact it'd take me at least a whole day to dig out all the pieces/parts for it.

So, are you just making room for something different?? :D

Noooooooo! I'll start the bidding at "i'll pay you back later". If only you lived closer and I had money. That's a cool car. You could buy a lot of axle shafts for what you should be able to get for that. GLWS.

I am a little upset that Bob put our 70 Challenger up for sale and so many people have called on it in just one day!
I totally understand Cindy . It was a sad day when we sold my Charger that I had owned for almost thirty years at that point and it wasn't easy watching my wife's Dart go on the trailer when we sold that about a year ago . I had won that car for her in a race back in the 80's . A lot of vehicles come and go but some of them just plain hurt when they do go . :(

I won't sell the 3 I have. Don't know when I'll be able to get another, so they are staying. If that Chally was mine, they'd have to pry my fingers off the steering wheel. After I was dead.

Seems like nothing but scammers and gypsys are calling Bob on the Challenger, all day yesterday so called car brokers say they will send a truck and pick up the car, Bob says send cash with that truck!

I hope you get a good price from them. I only sell beaters on craigslist, and I know what you mean.

"I am a prince from some country and I'll send my driver to pick up the car, he has a check for $170,528. Please cash and take your $350.00 and give my driver the balance. It is for shipping the car to my palace in JahatmaSomaliBanglaomewherealand. thank you so much and God Bless."

I always get someone who wants to have me drive the car to them, and then gets pissed off when I won't do it. I always include my phone number as emails don't get a car sold. Usually the person who calls gets the car.

Yeah , I went thru a lot of that when we had the Dart up for sale as well . I even go thru it when I list parts for sale . That's why I always insist on a phone number with there response's . It helps weed out some of the scammers , tire kickers , and dreamers . But some of them still find there way in . :mad: I don't know if it's me ? But if I'm interested in something and I have the money . I contact the person , find out about it and I either buy it or not . But it seems like nowadays , there's to many people out there , that just seem to enjoy wasting other people's time . :mad:

You guys are so right! Take the cash with you and buy it or don't buy it! Bob went to buy a car trailer last year and came home with the trailer and a very cool 56 chev pickup!

IMG_6479.jpg

untitled1956chev.png

That's a good drive, good thing he's not on his way now as Twin Falls is snowed in....... Didn't take too long to sell, hope the pain is minimal.

Sounds like the Challenger is sold, some guy from Idaho Falls is coming Friday to take it home.
I understand Cindy . It's good news and bad news at the same time . The "Good" , You sold the car and your getting some cash . :D The "bad" , You sold the car and have to see the car go . :(

Well we had some very nice 70 plus degree days a nice couple from Idaho Falls showed up and took the Challenger away making more room for the trucks,

IMG_4522.jpg

IMG_6929.JPG

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_9493.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

I just hope Bob doesn't decide to sell any more rigs, that was the second in the past two months, but I know he wants to start working on the 58 chev and get one old rig ready for the trip across the states.

Back