• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Now they're talking 15 - 18" of the white crap Christmas Day!! Woo-Hoo!!! I can hardly wait. Happy we had no travel plans, though.

Now they're talking 15 - 18" of the white crap Christmas Day!! Woo-Hoo!!! I can hardly wait. Happy we had no travel plans, though.
Snowman city! Good thing you have the Bobcat. I heard snow this weekend, but not any amount. Pardon me, 43 and sleet on Xmas day. Which is the next time available to drain the hot tub. Someday I'll get it done. Stay warm everyone!

There was a white frost on everything this morning , Just enough to make everything look kind of like Christmas outside . Merry Christmas everybody , from our family to all of yours ! ! :) :)

Wind at 30+ already, snow supposed to start in a couple hours, 8-13" expected, should be fun. But we're hunkered down in a nice warm house with plenty of the necessities so will enjoy a peaceful Christmas.

And another Merry Christmas wish to all.

We got rain, sleet and more rain, and it is gonna freeze tonight! I'll pass on the snow, I'm sure we will get a bunch soon enough, but you plow guys (sporty) sure love it.

It's 44 here with a wind chill of 34 . It'll be starting to get bitter cold this week . Might go look at a 440 today for the Coronet . But wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my FTO friends and there families before I did anything . ;)

Happy New Year to all! It's freezing here, that's the high for today. Tomorrow brings rain, that will freeze on top of the left over ice. Stay warm everyone!

Hey all Happy New Year. Been kind of busy with thinning out the mopar bomb in the shop. Any one else sell a part and just buy something else with it? Arrgh I am a addict! Truck is running great been using it a lot lately just have to block the rad a bit to get it to heat a bit better. Did put a redneck air compressor on it using the old AC compressor, before you say it yes I do give it oil once and a while.

Just got about a foot and a half of snow ending in the weee hours this morning and it's cooooold out there . I got to say though , I keep talking about retiring my Ramcharger , but the ole girl handles anything that's thrown at her without a wimper .

Monday night was freezing rain and slow speeds on the freeway. Followed closely by more freezing rain/sleet and 23 at 6 in the morning, again traveling an hour away, which turned to blowing and drifting snow and more slow driving. We get home and an hour later it's bright and sunny, but down to 11 and windy. Back to normal winter today with grey skies and in the teens. My fingers go numb after about 20 minutes outside, that a good sign, right? 2 and 1/2 more months of fun til mud season!

IMG_8180.jpg
IMG_0425.jpg
IMG_6265.jpg
View attachment 8206 View attachment 8206 View attachment 8206 Woke up yesterday to 14 inches of snow
IMG_0123.jpg

Last edited:
Back