• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

You haven't harness broke them yet and bought a wagon to ride in?
Yesterday here was a teaser. It's supposed to rain all week end.
No, no harnesses for them. They could pull me with ease, but if they see a squirrel, cat or rabbit I'd be holding on for dear life as they take me for a wild ride!

50 and windy today, but I'll still take it.

Weather is great again. Sun is shining and I don't see any clouds.
Need to make a run to the local Ace to get some fittings for the kitchen faucet.
Hoping everyone is wasting time watching the SB.

Biked to the store for some bolts and lube for a sticky door cylinder, of course I forgot my wallet. Biked every month this winter, and never in snow. Weird for Minnesota, but I could get used to this.

Being February, I guess it's normal we got some snow last night. It'll be gone next week when we are in the 40's and 50's.

Last edited:
I got snow Thursday morning, about 2 inches, not quite what was forecasted. The wind kicked up and blew it all around. Colder temps Friday and today, but a warm up coming next week

Water line froze at home. Son was complaining about the cold and no water.
He is getting a taste of what roughing it means this winter. Also got snow at home.
He was told to drain the hose if it got cold so it wouldn't freeze. He could of had water as soon as it got above freezing. Now he has to wait for a hose to thaw.

It's been one of those day that deciding what to do has been a challenge. It may be too late in the day for such a decision. Might have to go directly to the what's for dinner mode.
I am not to worried about March weather. It's April and when will the heat become too much.

Crazy weather, 70 yesterday, 20's today, then some snow and down to 5 tonight, with a strong breeze out of the north. High 20's tomorrow, then mid 50's and 60's the next few days. I don't know what season it is!

Tuesday was 73, Wednesday was 25 and with wind chill it was 9, today was in the 30's, high 40's forecasted for tomorrow

It was at least 60 today, and will be in the 60's again tomorrow. To bad I slept from noon until now, damn night rotation! I'm going to enjoy tomorrow though, and get some work done in the garage.

Well it's Sunday. Figure someone better put something on here. Sorry you all had to go through that cold spell. We had a few nights that require jackets out of it.
There was snow in the high country. Other than TV haven't seen any snow for over three weeks.

I keep wondering what ever happened to Cindy in Washington and how her and Bob are doing.
This kind of things happens on many forms. We hear from them almost daily and then gone. Just like they vanished into thin air.
Sometimes others know them and share what happened.
Anyway this is what came to mind today.

If I don't have work today it will be an oil change day for the truck.

It was 70 today and tomorrow 54 and rain. Then down to the 40's and back up. March looks like it may be a roller coaster temp wise

Nothing new to report. I did find the plywood needed to build shelves and the trailer they go in.
Not sure why the plywood got buried under a tractor nose and a pallet of old batteries. Hopefully something will get started this coming week.

I've just been enjoying late Fall/early Spring. Got some of the garage cleaned and better organized, have a the other side to deal with. I realized that I need shelving, as much as I can get! I need to condense my parts in a vertical manner, not horizontal!

Back