• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

The 67 RT is my favorite muscle car, and yours is a pretty one.
Although not my favorite, I love that car. Totally the wrong color, but who cares! I think it looks great. I need to get one of those scoops for my Polara, it's the right year, even though they never came on C bodies (that I know of).

Just for the record, Cindy, I was referring to an E type Cuda for that color, not an A type. I think I'd want to do physical harm to anyone putting that color on a 65...... just my personal opinion, though.:inpain:

I think it has a few oem bolts under the dash, so it is still original. Speaking of bolts I have a few cans of oem ones if any one needs something special for a resto.

Bob and I drove back roads up to Amboy Wa. yesterday and had lunch with one of Bobs old friends, seen a lot of old trucks and mopars siting in peoples yards and fields

IMG_4542.jpg

11745800_10153193468617880_5948527779331603355_n.jpg

Just for the record, Cindy, I was referring to an E type Cuda for that color, not an A type. I think I'd want to do physical harm to anyone putting that color on a 65...... just my personal opinion, though.:inpain:
O I know Challengers and Cudas look the best Plum, Lime, and Panther! O and 70 B bodys

Love road trips. Now only if I take a trailer and drain the bank account! LOL
I always tell Bob he needs to buy this and that and he just smiles and says I don't think so! I am updating his Facebook right now and told him people want to know he is on the missing list for his 40th year reunion and want to know if he is going, he said he will be busy that day! He doesn't even know what day it is.

So your the instigator then. my wife Marilyn actually came with us to a junkyard that has cars from the teens to about 1980. I lost her in a few minutes. All the guys that came for lift day found something and want to go back again next year! Oh crap what did I start here.....

I had to.

I'm restoring the Polara back to 100% stock, every but and bolt. I still have th number for the guy I sold the original 383 to...
Good luck tracking down every but that's been in that car for the last 50 years. For the record, all my rides use OEM stuff - it just may not have come on that particular vehicle. o_O

Good luck tracking down every but that's been in that car for the last 50 years. For the record, all my rides use OEM stuff - it just may not have come on that particular vehicle. o_O
I can find.....6, if you count my dog!

We went down to the body shop and checked out this very nice 67 Fairlane our son is working on!

IMG_4866.jpg

Back