• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Favorite truck of all time.

Sorry to hear about your son . We've known ( My wife an I ) a few people that have fought that battle and didn't win . Another friend is going thru it as we speak . Our condolences . Look's like your son had a good eye for his vehicles . I bet your still very proud of him .

Thanks Bear, yep, each one of us has his own life in this world....

My son and my daughter, like my wife and myself, always appreciate anything old: cars, houses, tools, etc...in fact, we (my wife and I) stay in my daughter's 150 years old house and I use her 1973 Plymouth Scamp all year long....

.....in may 2015 I bought a 2016 Black Express Ram regular cab, short bed just for the peace of mind.....

Scamp-01.png

100_4347.jpg

It almost sounds like if we lived closer to each other we'd be friends ! I love anything old , including architecture . I used to do some work for a company that restored 200 plus year old buildings and house's . I loved it . That's a sweet look'in Scamp your daughter has there . Is it a 318 or leaning tower of power ? Looking at that makes me miss the 70 Dart my wife had for a lot of years . I didn't know that Dodge made an "express " Ram in 2016 ? I'll tell yah just looking at it , It's got potential ! My mind is going already ! lol

My daughter, Perle, bought the Scamp some 20 years ago in a scrapyard for 125$. I store the original 318 and install a 360, 4 bbl. from a police car. Install double exhaust, new paint (car is original yellow). Got the car at 40,000 miles and now just pas 58,000 miles last week.

Like the name implied, a Black Express is all black!!! No call-out, no Ram name on the truck. The Black Express option is 2,000$

The last 15 years of my working life, I worked for a demolition, read ''deconstruction'' company that specialized in commercial and industrial demolition, so my cast iron bath is from 1904, the cast iron sink is from 1948, the lightning fixtures are from the early '40... etc!

A friend of mine own the local metal recycling yard, last year, I help save a tilt cab Fargo L700 that goes to eastern Ontario, now I'm trying to save some Willys pick-ups...

100_2792.JPG

As Found-001.png

As Found-003.png

Last edited:
Back