• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Ask Questions & Make Comments about the new software

Is there a way to set alerts based on key words? For instance, if someone is looking for Valiant Fenders they could have an alert set to receive notification if someone posts relative to "Valiant Fenders"? Something that is more real time notification rather than using search options once logged on.

Not really that I'm aware of. Sorry.

Joey unable to find away to post picture with thread on forum . Did I miss something ? It has a place to up load photo but when I keyed on it it just said none chosen how do I get to my pics from the thread ?

Joey unable to find away to post picture with thread on forum . Did I miss something ? It has a place to up load photo but when I keyed on it it just said none chosen how do I get to my pics from the thread ?

what do you mean - Keyed it in?

When I clicked on up load a photo. I don't know how to go get the photo from my phone photo gallery

What I meant was I can't find away on the post to go out and get it . The phone is a galaxy 5 s Samsung I know most sights take you to your phone gallery by clicking on a camera but I don't see that choice.

Coming. I have to write a whole new set of "How To's" but don't want to do that just yet because I cannot be sure everything will stay exactly the same yet.
Coming. I have to write a whole new set of "How To's" but don't want to do that just yet because I cannot be sure everything will stay exactly the same yet.

Just wondering because it could not have been easier!! Just pic your photo and it resized automatically! Pure simplicity and no third party software to get small enough that looks like crap!

What I meant was I can't find away on the post to go out and get it . The phone is a galaxy 5 s Samsung I know most sights take you to your phone gallery by clicking on a camera but I don't see that choice.

unfortunately I don't have an android device, I have an iphone so my help will be limited. Maybe someone else can help better -- but this is what I get on my iphone when I click the upload photo.
001.PNG

I have an HTC but it might be similar. I get this when I click upload a photo:
Screenshot_2015-09-08-22-13-24.png

I click choose photo, then I get this screen:
Screenshot_2015-09-08-22-13-31.png

I choose documents and then I get this screen:Screenshot_2015-09-08-22-13-43.png

I choose gallery and I get my photo gallery. My girlfriend just left for work otherwise I'd chexkbher phone, same as yours. I bet it is very similar with a slightly different look.

Joey, one thing I have noticed is that sometimes when I reply to a post, the system will post my reply, but not show it, I have to refresh my screen to see it. Not sure if it's the software or my awesome service. I have Sprint and don't have many towers nearby. It could be a combo of both maybe.

Joey, one thing I have noticed is that sometimes when I reply to a post, the system will post my reply, but not show it, I have to refresh my screen to see it. Not sure if it's the software or my awesome service. I have Sprint and don't have many towers nearby. It could be a combo of both maybe.

Could be. I rarely use my phone for posting, so I haven't noticed anything.

Well Joey you wanted me to try the sight now what ? I can find problems where there are none . So be very careful what you ask for. LOL

Back