• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anyone up and moving (coffee talk)

Good thread . It's a lot like our "It's Starting thread" . I just find it funny that it started off with someone selling a set of tires & wheels for an A body . But that's fine , I've always thought that this site needed a "non-Truck Parts for sale" section since a lot of it's members have classic cars as well .

Good thread . It's a lot like our "It's Starting thread" . I just find it funny that it started off with someone selling a set of tires & wheels for an A body . But that's fine , I've always thought that this site needed a "non-Truck Parts for sale" section since a lot of it's members have classic cars as well .
I see that now, I really was not going that rout but the early morning coffee has not kicked in bear, I hope I did not do something that was out of line, I see now I may have, early morning talk can go allot of directions I guess, hope all has been fine bear, it has been a while for me to log in here and allot has been going on in my life.
But I am moving forward and not worry about something I can't do anything about pard ;)

Hey guys! FABO still down, I take it.

Went down to clear out some crap on my work bench Sunday. Too lazy to saw off this piece of wood so I tried to break it off in the vice. Broke the bench in stead. God did I feel stupid ...

Well, I'm half way through fixin' it again. Just decided to take a break.
lol ! I bet you won't do that again ! Or "will" you ? :D lol

I see that now, I really was not going that rout but the early morning coffee has not kicked in bear, I hope I did not do something that was out of line, I see now I may have, early morning talk can go allot of directions I guess, hope all has been fine bear, it has been a while for me to log in here and allot has been going on in my life.
But I am moving forward and not worry about something I can't do anything about pard ;)
It's all good ! :D Like I said , I've thought this site "should" have a "non-truck parts for sale section" just for the fact that a lot of us have cars as well as our trucks .

It's all good ! :D Like I said , I've thought this site "should" have a "non-truck parts for sale section" just for the fact that a lot of us have cars as well as our trucks .
When it comes down to it where all gear heads ! :cool:

I have to agree.

Yep ! I see a note that reads = Sorry, we're finishing up the software conversion ---- please check back later today.

Still working on the site
Quote from fabo site = We are still working on things - but I wanted to open the forum asap --- so please realize that there are still some things being worked on. Please be patient with me!Joeychgo

Coffee talk? I'm a little verklempt. Good to see you over here MeMike! How long til we get 1700+ pages? Lol. I had water instead of coffee, soon to be a beer!

Coffee talk? I'm a little verklempt. Good to see you over here MeMike! How long til we get 1700+ pages? Lol. I had water instead of coffee, soon to be a beer!
Well I beat yea to the coffee and looks like beer Howdy, may not be long if fabo stayes down, 1.700 pages is a bunch :wacky:

I never saved my pm's over there, didn't know how since I use my phone. Hope there wasn't anything important! I liked the old format, but I've learned my way around this new style pretty well. I sure can post pics a lot easier than before.

early morning talk can go allot of directions I guess
Posts can get away from the original topic and stray pretty good over here, but we usually don't mind one bit. Build threads tend to stay on course much better.

I jumped in on the new format here to learn it and it seemed easy, I will miss it but we have to move forward, I did not save any of my pm's from fabo, I am sure the world will keep spinning :)

Back