• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1998 Durango 4x4 project

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

Reaction score
Contact seller
This was a job brought to us over 2 years ago. It was already taken a part when we got it. The owner said the transmission was bad so he pulled the engine/trans and what you see. Well just like a lot of projects the owner bailed on the project and now we are left to sell it part it or what have you. Transmission is all new rebuilt with a new convertor by our transmission man. That cost $1400.00! The owner did bring us by the tittle so we could sell/part it out. Now I would really like to sell the whole thing complete. We do have the hood and all the parts are suppose to be here to put it back together but I can't guarantee that, thou I did see most of it there. It is a 5.2 that has been covered most of the time but I would tear it a part to inspect it. $1500.00 obo mainly because of the transmission. may trade for shop equipment or????. Located in the Tampa Fl. Area I'm seldom on this board but I'm on the A-body forum a lot.

98 durango.jpg

98 durango-2.jpg

98 durango-3.jpg

98 durango-4.jpg

98 durango-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back