• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1975 Ford F250 Camper Special - trim for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Reaction score
Contact seller
On my parts truck there is a lot of trim I don't need. The truck is a Ranger XLT, and all the lower door/box/fender trim I don't need, as well as rear window chrome, front window chrome, wheel well trim, etc.
I'll also sell disc brakes, suspension, etc.
It's a 3/4 ton, 390 auto.

See anything you're interested in, just ask. I'm not parting the whole truck, but may as well get rid of things I'm not going to use.

Located in Errington, BC, Canada.

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

I want to buy the lower trim from the driver's door - how much to ship it to Colorado, USA? Postal code is 80905.

Thanks in advance, Tracy

looking for lower trim

Hi,

I'm trying to complete our 1975 F250 Ranger XLT camper special - that I recently purchased for my wife. I am missing 2 pieces of lower trim on the passengers side.
one that is over the tool box door & the one small piecve rigth in fron of it between the tool box & door. Do you have these parts? If so, would you sell them & what would they cost? Thank you very much in advance for your response !

kind regards,

Robert

Sorry guys, I'm now trying to sell the truck as a whole. $1000, great running 390, C6 auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back