• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Working ram

lou3500

Redneck Garage
Reaction score
This was my first diesel, first dually, first dodge ram and first time hauling these big boats,bought this truck brand new in 95. I was one of the first in my area to own the new body style 3500's and put it to work we ran at 23,500 gross constently getting 10 mpg constently with an automatic in overdrive.No major issues with the truck was very dependable i loved that truck but loss of trips and lack of money caused me to sell it.After looking for 4 years for another i bought my present ram 3500 used at a great price,this one has not had to work it's my daily driver.Upgrades are few airaid intake,4 inch mbrp turbo back straight pipe other than that it's stock,this will most likely be my last truck i'm sure it will out live me.

003.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

These are great truck's, and the boat sure looks fun to me :party:
A rice farmer here has a 97 model and it has well over 300.k on it
He uses it to pull his race car and it work's hard on the farm and seed Co..
I drove it to Jonesboro Arkansas back in 2005 for him and dropped it off for a transmission
service at 270.000 miles, it was a 4 speed over drive standard.
I seen it back in December parked in his seed co. parking lot still hard at it.
It was a very nice riding truck for a 3/4 tun

Thanks yes it was worked hard but it held up very well started with 38 miles and sold it with close to 75,000 in a year,i met a guy at Carolina Classics Boat Company with a 93 3500 cummins with almost 400,000 on it he said the truck was falling apart around the motor. I will never own another gas one ton truck other than a dodge/cummins.

Back