• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Where is Bear?

Anyone here from him??? Like Locu added some other regulars have gone MIA also, I hope you guy's have a Merry Christmas and if your just lurking these messages find you safe and sound.

To all our members that have not logged in in a while, I hope you are safe and doing well, and with good company.

I second that LocuMob. I am fairly new and am here quite irregularly, but at my age being irregular is quite common! LOL Right now, I am the only registered member on line. Damn, it's lonely. Maybe my deodorant let me down or I have beer breath! Belated Happy New Year to all! "I'll be saying that for the next couple of months. :confused:

I try to check everyday. Some times just to see if there is anything new. Yes it gets lonely here some times.
It been to cold out side to do anything with the trucks.
Have brake lights to fix and a new plate sticker put on. It will warm up some day.

I usually try to check at least every other day. I second that about being too cold to do anything at all outside. I hope we don't soon need to shovel some more of that filthy white stuff! Keep da faith Brutha!

I check in every day, my truck is last on the list,but I might start picking at it this year. I'd like to have my three old rides able to drive, and stop, on their own this year. We'll see.

We have had nothing to shovel. Just a little ice yesterday. The roads were fine today. Maybe snow Sunday and Monday hopefully someone else gets it.

We got some the last couple of days, well, whatever didn't get blown into Wisconsin. Froze my fingers today shoveling the sidewalk. Who the hell is walking in below zero weather?

I think they might be penguins! LOL
I hope you get all 3 of your rides working this year! :)

We got some the last couple of days, well, whatever didn't get blown into Wisconsin. Froze my fingers today shoveling the sidewalk. Who the hell is walking in below zero weather?
You thawed them out slow? Not a good feeling when the flesh feel like its on fire when the blood starts moving again.

I'm on FCBO the most, so if you're not, the plan this year is; get my Dart on the road by June/July, then rip the front of my Polara off and replace the stub frame, drive the Dart while putting the Polara back together, and see if I can do the brakes on the truck so it can stop on it's own. And try to help the stepson with a derby car, and whatever Laura throws at me. And I want to get another car (I know! What's wrong with me?! But one is unique, and would be super cool, in my mind anyways).

You thawed them out slow? Not a good feeling when the flesh feel like its on fire when the blood starts moving again.
I should probably go to the doctor and ask him, it started last year, and I just thought it was that one week where I had issues, then it got cold this year. I'm sure I have some sort of nerve damage from all the repeated abuse my fingers have endured.

Hopefully not! I wince when I think about it. My fingers start to freeze at 40 degrees. Even as a kid playing pond hockey I had to switch gloves with people every few minutes to prevent frozen fingers. I know I had a mild frost bite on them once. Could hold them over a flame and felt very little until they almost smoldered! Don't even ask about the feet freezing in them super tightly laced hockey skates!

Back