• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

What would be your perfect Diesel Truck

MoparsOnly

The snozberries taste like snozberries.
Reaction score
I know we pretty much deal with gas here on FTO. I was shootin the shit with a few freinds and 2 of them are diesel guys. One Is a Dodge guy the other a Ford. The Dodge guy started with the Power Slut comment and It was on from there. So I asked If you could build It yourself with any parts what you build? Of course the Dodge stuck with Dodge and the Ford with Ford. Me on the other hand I'm Mopar thru and thru but, I'm not stupid. I replied a 3rd gen Cummins with an Allison 1000 trans. on a Ford suspension with a Jeep J20 body on top. My buddies were like that would be just about the ultimate Diesel Truck ever. Now what would yours be

The one in the neighbors yard across town that I don't have to here, work on or pay for.
foghorn-leghorn-laughing-gif.gif

I knew someone would eventually say something like that. Hey I'm not a fan of them either.

I've gone to the strip since the mid seventies but the last ten years not so much because of the black clouds. I can respect how fast you can make a 6000lbs truck but I get nothing from watching them.

Back