• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

w300 4x4's found

paul massaro

pomonamissel
Reaction score
i've been on the hunt for parts to repair my 64 d100 utiline that got hit . in my search i've run across two w300 4x4's one 64 just a roller no motor trans no bed , and one complete 65 . both are in pg&e's colors tan top brown bottom . i'm setting up a time with the owner of them for a look and purchase . i'll post pics of them when it comes down . but i don't need both so one will go up for sale . they built very few of these units . dodge produced less then 500 in 64 and less the 600 in 65 . and with dana 70's drives front n rear . it could handle any power plant you'd stuff in it . pm me if you've got any interest in one .

the deal fell a part , his not going to sell them now . he's going to keep them for parts . well i asked him that question from the beginning . sa' la vee . hope they get used and don't get scraped . so i'm still on the look . found a 62 in sparks nev pick n pull . any one live in that neck of the woods that could look it over for me ?

well he does have several of these w300 , he is renting a yard to store them even . so i'll check in from time to time , and i talk with his friend and mine , george more . he has a couple himself .

rent gets expensive...maybe he'll let one or two go for the cost of a few months rent

Back