• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Video adding 101...How to post a Video

bremereric

Reaction score
video.png
This is the filmstrip button you will click to add a video. It is available in quick reply and plus reply. You will need to get your url for your video before clicking it because you will need to paste your url in the window that opens up. I use youtube for my videos so that will be the way I will show it.​

Last edited:
video.png
This is the filmstrip button you will click to add a video. It is available in quick reply and plus reply. You will need to get your url for your video before clicking it because you will nee to paste your url in the window that opens up. I use youtube for my videos so that will be the way I will show it.

In the first screen capture you will see the video and the http// url in the top left browser window.

ScreenHunter_03Aug152234.gif

In the second screen capture I click in that window which highlights it. I then hold down the Ctrl key and then press C to copy it.

ScreenHunter_04Aug152234.gif

Last edited:
In the first screen capture you will see the quick reply window and in the second you will see the plus reply window.

ScreenHunter_01Sep101125.gif

ScreenHunter_02Sep101126.gif

You can see the filmstrip button is available in both windows I then add a title to the thread and some description of the video before clicking the filmstrip button.

In the third screen capture you can see I added my title and description.

ScreenHunter_03Sep101127.gif

In the forth screen capture you can see I clicked the filmstrip button.

ScreenHunter_04Sep101128.gif

Last edited:
In the fifth screen capture you can see I pasted the url link to the video....ctrl v will paste it.

ScreenHunter_05Sep101131.gif

In the sixth screen capture you can see I clicked the okay button on the video url screen and it close and pasted the code in the body of the thread.

ScreenHunter_06Sep101131.gif

In the seventh screen capture you can see the finished product after submitting the post/thread.

ScreenHunter_07Sep101132.gif

Last edited:
Worked easy, all I did was copy my video on u-tube and past it then hit the video button you showed and pasted it in that pop up bar and there I have it , Thank you for a good how to thread bremereric

Back