• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Van weatherstrips

My70b

Reaction score
Does any know if a 78 dodge b200 streetvan used the same doors as a 77 I'm in need of all the door seals for my restoration. I'm doing a 78 and the only ones I found say up to 77 only I didn't think the doors changed in those two years. This is a link to the place on ebay that has the complete set but they said it wont fit I don't see why? I'm in need of these because I threw out all the old cracked ones. 1971-1977 Dodge, Plymouth B PB 100 200 300 van cab, side & rear cargo door seals | eBay Any help would be Greatly appreciated Thanks Gene

The front I know are the same do you have pics of the side 2 cargo and 2 rear doors? Thanks Gene

Does any know if a 78 dodge b200 streetvan used the same doors as a 77 I'm in need of all the door seals for my restoration. I'm doing a 78 and the only ones I found say up to 77 only I didn't think the doors changed in those two years. This is a link to the place on ebay that has the complete set but they said it wont fit I don't see why? I'm in need of these because I threw out all the old cracked ones. 1971-1977 Dodge, Plymouth B PB 100 200 300 van cab, side & rear cargo door seals | eBay Any help would be Greatly appreciated Thanks Gene
I was wondering if anyone has access to maybe Hollander interchange or another interchange program and can check this out for me Thanks Gene

Back