• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The introduction of Moparwendell

Moparwendell

Reaction score
I'm a mopar addict I currently own 4 trucks and 6 cars all mopar I have a canyon red 78 warlock 84 crew cab long bed and am currently working on my 80 short box power wagon and am definitely more of a truck guy than a car guy but I do own a few sweet muscle cars

image.jpg

Hello from Minnesota. Sweet looking Warlock! You ever make the trek to Mopars in the Park up in Farmington?

Thanks guys I'm planning on going up to Farmington but I'm just taking my beater truck up the warlock isn't very road trip friendly it has a built 440 8&3/4 with 4:30 gears moser spool & axles but it is a blast to drive

No it mainly stays in town or on a trailer going to the strip I'm gonna take it up and run the 1/4 usually we just play on the 1/8 but I really need 4:56 or 4:88 for the 1/8 but still fun

Welcome to FTO Wendell ! You should fit right in around here . ;) Nice 78 you have , What's she do in the 8th ? If you don't mind me asking ?

I wish I could answer that for you but where we go it's heads up outlaw street racing is what they call it a light 1/8 mile track 1/8 mile shut down and its narrow but lots of fun for close to home I'm going to try to get it to our closest 1/4 track this year and I'm going to an 1/8 mile track for a mopar race day but both of those tracks are over an hour drag

I wish I could answer that for you but where we go it's heads up outlaw street racing is what they call it a light 1/8 mile track 1/8 mile shut down and its narrow but lots of fun for close to home I'm going to try to get it to our closest 1/4 track this year and I'm going to an 1/8 mile track for a mopar race day but both of those tracks are over an hour drag
Cool , Thanks ! I was just curious and I know some people are funny about posting there times .

I know some people are funny about posting there times
The only time I know was a 19.90 in an 88 Olds full size wagon, we were testing a G-tech and it was the only thing with a cig lighter!

I forgot, I did record low 14's with my phone, but I'm not sure how accurate it is. It told me I ran a 12.12 once.

As soon as I get some times I will post them I want to get a base line bc Im wanting to upgrade my heads and cam and I'm going to need a bigger stahl as well

The only time I know was a 19.90 in an 88 Olds full size wagon, we were testing a G-tech and it was the only thing with a cig lighter!
I've got one of those ! I'm not sure if it's a G-Tech brand or not though . The one I have is pretty darn accurate ! :wideyed:

Hey Wendell , I wouldn't mind seeing a few more pictures of your Warlock . Maybe post some pictures in the "show us your Dodge trucks" thread or even start it's own thread on it .

Back