• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Suspension lifts

If I remember right , the 05 has a torshon ( I know I'm spelling it wronge but it's to early in the morning . lol ) bar front end on it . They sell the torshon bar key that will give you about two or three in's for the front and you could put a helper spring in the rear to level it off . That would be the cheapest way that I can think of . Sorry less expencive way . lol

mine's a 4x4.... I will look for a torsion bar. I already have a add-a-leaf helper sitting in my garage and a front leveler that goes above the front spring. It is supposed to give me 2"

My plan is to get as much as I can out of a suspension lift as i can without having to change angles or buying "extensions", (3" should be enough) 3" body lift, 35" mudders, headers, super chip, cold air intake, throttle body spacer and front pushbar. this is my daily driver, I figure shoud look pretty sweet and perform decent when I am done

Sound's like a good plan ! For 94 and up Dodge's I like keeping the suspension lift's no more then about 3 1/2" ( like the Ram I'm selling in the for sale section " look for a picture" ) and for 93 and older I like keeping the suspention lift's no more then about 4" . I don't like messing with the pinion angle's to much . With the body lift just make shure you get the bumper relocation bracket's with it or your gunna have to fab some up . I just had to do that to a full size 98 sport for someone . When he pulled into my driveway the truck sat nice but the low bumper's made it look like crap . Now she look's SWEET ! ........... Oh Yah one more thing . You "KNOW" your gunna have to show us some picture's when your done . Don't you ? lol

Back