• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Spring Mount Width

Rick62

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the center to center dimension of the spring pad mounts on a 1984 D150 rear axle?

I appreciate all the help but I need the dimension in inches. I'm welding the spring mounts on a Dana housing for a friend and the truck is not accessible at the moment.

I got right at 43-3/4" but was measuring by myself and had to go up n over the center section. Moparts has it listed there at 43-1/2".

if your mounting new perches on the housing , make sure it right on , the springs will go into bind as they go though the travel . i measure from one spring to the other inside outside thing will give you the spring centers . ideas from a one handed man , lol .

if your mounting new perches on the housing , make sure it right on , the springs will go into bind as they go though the travel . i measure from one spring to the other inside outside thing will give you the spring centers . ideas from a one handed man , lol .
Exactly! That's why I'm hoping to find the correct measurement.

Back