• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Sorta new here

torredcuda

Reaction score
I am on a lot of car boards also as torredcuda which is because of my `72 Barracuda, Torred paint with white interior, 340 4 spd. I was never really a truck guy until I bought a house with a long uphill driveway so I bought an old Ramcharger for plow duty. I sold that and got a `96 2500 extra cab and then upgraded to an `0 2500 quadcab which I unfortunately had to sell for needed cash a few years back. I now have an `86 W250 Sno Commander for plow duty and am working on a `76 clubcab for towing and 4 wheeling. Live in Epping NH -former Masshole.

Sno Commander.jpg

Hello from Minnesota. Thanks for sharing your fleet with us. The Snow Commander looks pretty clean, especially for a plow truck. What's with the Duster hiding behind it?

Looks are deceiving, plenty of rust which I am working on now so it can do tow duty for the Duster which is a `70 drag only car. Currently it has a $500 CL engine and ran a 13.5 but should run at least high 12`s with some tuning, someday I`ll funds to build a stroker smallblock for the `cuda and put the 34- in the Duster. I also have a `70 road runner 383 auto, FC7 awaiting restoration - too many projects and never enough time or ecspecially money to do them all.

SAM_1470.JPG

rot70rr3.jpg

Looks are deceiving, plenty of rust which I am working on now so it can do tow duty for the Duster which is a `70 drag only car. Currently it has a $500 CL engine and ran a 13.5 but should run at least high 12`s with some tuning, someday I`ll funds to build a stroker smallblock for the `cuda and put the 34- in the Duster. I also have a `70 road runner 383 auto, FC7 awaiting restoration - too many projects and never enough time or ecspecially money to do them all.

View attachment 8276

View attachment 8277
Don't we all have projects! My Dart, which I've owned for close to 20 years, is going the way of drag car. All before I can have it on the road. I just got fiberglass fenders, bumpers, hood and trunk. I'll still have it in the street, but it sure evolved just sitting there!

Welcome to FTO Torredcuda .

Welcome (TC)-TopCat- :D Love your fleet! Best of luck with all of them. Mopar to Ya!

Back