• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

small block mopar headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

macho781988

Reaction score
Contact seller
full length summit brand headers that fit 72-93 273-318-340-360 2wd and 4wd dodge trucks. headers are black in color, and i bought them eariler this year and put them on and didnt use them much. they come with the cap screws, headers, copper gaskets and 2 1/2 collectors. they are located in southern indiana and im asking 100$ or best offer or will trade them for a 600 or 650 cfm useable 4bbl carb or other small block parts. email me here if youre interested thanks.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-g9042/overview/make/dodge

there is the link to headers and all the info, ive been asked if i have fitment issues and yes sadly i do, they hit the frame a bit and they rub my transmission pan but they do fit with the factory starter and the passanger side fits just fine, theyre just too much upkeep for me everytime i turn around i gotta retighten the things also they do come with the copper gaskets that are lighty used and grade 8 bolts for the collectors with grade 8 nuts and lcking washers along with the cap screws and locking grade 8 washers. im still open to offers but im trying to get as much as i can so i can buy more parts for the truck. if you have a torch then theyd be great as you can heat em and bend em a bit and then theyd fit just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back