• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Slant 6 headers

65 Dartman

Reaction score
I recently picked up a set of slant 6 headers. The PO said they were in the trunk of an early 70's A Body and never installed. I guess they could be for a 67-76 A Body but I think they might be for a truck. Anyone care to venture a gues?

moldings 007_opt.jpg

Those are for sure truck headers,you can tell by the bend of the #6 pipe its made for vehicles with the low starter. Are you interested in selling them?

Those are for sure truck headers,you can tell by the bend of the #6 pipe its made for vehicles with the low starter. Are you interested in selling them?

If I remove the brand new exhaust system from manifold to tailpipe, I could use these on my 87 D100 slant. But ain't gonna do that. Could be interested in selling them except I don't know what they're worth. Guess I ought to check out Clifford and see what they're getting for them and go from there.

They have not made these headers for close to 15 years,they were designed by jack clifford,and they changed the design after he died.

They have not made these headers for close to 15 years,they were designed by jack clifford,and they changed the design after he died.

I see all Clifford has are the shorties; the Hooker's at Summit are available but price-wise out of sight!

Yep just the shortys,and they are way over priced too. The hookers are a complete rip off. I miss the old MP 6-1 header. Its was 169.99 and included gaskets!

Back