• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

scrap if noone wants it

Status
Not open for further replies.

77m880

Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_0581.jpg
ive got a 76 dodge club cab long box 1/2 ton that im scrapping, no motor trans , or xfer case.

IMG_0581.jpg

Last edited:
I want it, why do you live so far away. My son would love to have that truck, or better yet, I would keep it and put my 413 in that truck.

I can't stand what is called scrap, in places with good climates. In Ontario - that truck looks practically new! I wish you weren't so far away.

Wish I had more room and money. How much are you asking anyways? On the transfer case and rest of the truck it could make a good hot rod 4x4. Easy way 5.9 Magnum out of later model truck, 727 truck transmission, air gap intake, electric fuel pump and some other stuff. You're on your way.

I am interested in those cab clearance lights, if they are OEM Mopar, and in decent shape and have the complete harness, and if you are interested in selling and shipping them. I'd take the whole thing, if freight wasn't a killer.

Joe

sorry guys she is gone, I took every usable part off of her, the cab lights lenses were all cracked and broke, or missing, the tailgate looked like a tree fell on it,. I took the 440, tranny and tcase, along with all misc trim, interior dash, windows, handles, locks, steering, well everything but the front seat, body and frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back