1. Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE remaining items from the 1986 Power Ram

Discussion in 'Truck Parts for Sale' started by Ghostrider 67, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Ghostrider 67

Ghostrider 67Well-Known Member

Contact Seller
    The parts I still have are, a perfect black hood $ 100, aluminum trim$5.00 a piece, 4" black trim $5.00 a peice, drivers wing window frame and glass $ $50, door glass $15 each, door power locks and power windows, switchs and mechanisms complete assemblies $ 100 each, e-brake assembly $ 15, new replacement e-brake cables $ 20 each, dash shell $ 50, glovebox door $ 25, complete grille w/headlight doors very nice condition $150, wiper motor and arms $ 75, gauge package and dash bezel $ 75, wiring harnesses $ 45 each, headlights $ 5, some dash switchs and parts, all of the POWER RAM emblems $5.00 each, the tailgate panel $ 25, the body panel that runs across under the grille $ 35, wheel well chrome trim $ 20 for all 4, electric air pump for air suspension bags $ 30, cowl panel $ 45,and a newly reupholstered bench seat Brand new $ 200. and fairly new disc brake calipers $ 50. I'm willing to ship.
    ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING.

2. Ghostrider 67

Ghostrider 67Well-Known Member

The parts I still have are, a perfect black hood $ 50, aluminum trim$1.00 a piece, 4" black trim $3.00 a peice, drivers wing window frame and glass $20, door glass $5 each, door power locks and power windows, switchs and mechanisms complete assemblies $ 100 each, e-brake assembly $ 10, new replacement e-brake cables $ 20 each, dash shell $ 30, glovebox door $ 15, complete grille w/headlight doors very nice condition $50, wiper motor and arms $ 25, gauge package and dash bezel $ 35, wiring harnesses $ 15 each, headlights $ 5, some dash switchs and parts, all of the POWER RAM emblems $2.00 each, the tailgate panel $ 15, the body panel that runs across under the grille $ 25, wheel well chrome trim $ 10 for all 4, electric air pump for air suspension bags $ 10, cowl panel $ 25,and a newly reupholstered bench seat Brand new $ 200. and fairly new disc brake calipers $ 30. I'm willing to ship.
    ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING.