• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Post up some pic's of your Ford trucks!

AlleyOop2

Reaction score
Post up some pic's of your Ford trucks!

I currently have this 92 ford 300 six.
It used to be my father in laws truck, but he passed away in 2006 and no one wanted it so my mother in law gave it to me. So it ended up costing me $126.00 to register it. I figured I couldn't pass that up.

IMG_0438 copy.jpg

IMG_0440 copy.jpg

My daily driver

The winner of the ugliest ford truck is :
ford 003.jpgford 002.jpgford 001.jpg
This truck is a 1986 Ford F150 with a little old 300 six cylinder,offy manifold,efi exhaust manifolds and Holley 390 cfm carb.Three speed on the tree and 11" clutch.
TXTruck

ford 001.jpg

ford 002.jpg

ford 003.jpg

1975 Ford F250, real Hiboy, rebuilt 390, 4 speed, Dana 60 rear, Dana 44 front, 4.10's. LOTS of power.

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

1975 Ford F250 Camper Special, 390 auto, NO power. Parts truck for the 4x4.

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

Hello everyone My son just picked up a daily driver to enjoy
He is a carpenter/body and paint man he does on the side to make ends meet and made a trade with a friend of mine
This is a 1950 Ford cut behind the cab and a 1976 suspension and bed added to it.
I drove this truck Saturday morning and loved it It drives great
Powered by a 307 Oldsmobile a trans that came out of a Cutlas
I just had to jump in here and share this cool daily driver that will be getting allot of love
Every gage and lights to the brakes works
My son works full time at Engines Ink and is in the middle of a 2.100 sq. foot home and a band Zach Williams and the Reformation.
So this will be a shot in the arm he needed to keep him looking forward to his hobby time.

ebay2011 A 054.jpg

ebay2011 A 056.jpg

ebay2011 A 057.jpg

ebay2011 A 058.jpg

Things are moving forward on Creeds 50 Ford, I need to start a restoration thread on it don't I cliff

Hello everyone My son just picked up a daily driver to enjoy
He is a carpenter/body and paint man he does on the side to make ends meet and made a trade with a friend of mine
This is a 1950 Ford cut behind the cab and a 1976 suspension and bed added to it.
I drove this truck Saturday morning and loved it It drives great