• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Picture of my sons s-10

stansgray03

Reaction score
My son bought this awhile back. Has a 4.3 in it with an automatic tranny.
Nice little truck the guy we bought it from had taken real good care of it.
I told him it needs to lose the white wall though.

74%252520dart%252520200.jpg

74%252520dart%252520201.jpg

74%252520dart%252520200.jpg

74%252520dart%252520201.jpg

Last edited:
no way those white walls add to the green, all it needs now are some 18s and dropped 3inches and shes golden

Help my son change the plugs in his S-10 over the week end. Had a heck of a time till we took a tire off and seen the plugs where pretty acessable through the fender well. Not much room in there with the 4.3 stuffed between the fenders.

Son had his oil changed and now his S-10 is giving out a code that says Miss fire cylinder #2. Do these have multiple coils?

Thanks, we painted the inside of the bed with bed liner paint the other day and it sure turned out nice.
On a bad note he overheated it a while back and had to have the heads redone, but it's running great now.

Son had his oil changed and now his S-10 is giving out a code that says Miss fire cylinder #2. Do these have multiple coils?

One coil on that truck. Prob not the coil.
I bought a code scanner yrs ago that reads and erases codes. Take it to Autozone and have it erased. If it misses or the code comes back might wanna go with a quality set of wires along with a new dist cap and rotor button.

No problem S10rich, My son ended up getting the heads redone to solve the problem. He overheated it real bad.

Back