• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

pics of my midnite express

chargers777

Reaction score
We built this truck our way and too have fun.440 with headers and aluminum intake 4 speed od with hurst pistol grip shifter lakewood bellhousing with mcleod steel flywheel and 12 inch mcleod clutch.Very fun to drive.We painted the dash and door panels in matching gold.We installed ramcharger seats and console.I did the paint and mechanical.My wife cut the wood and did the decals.My daughter stained the wood and my 68 year old mom helped wet sand and mask.Talk about quality family time!Hope ya like it.

030.jpg

029.jpg

035.jpg

Welcome, I've seen pics of your truck on another site that I'm a member of also.
It's cool as hell looking BulletBob

NICE TRUCK ! :rockon:It makes me miss the 440 LIL Red me and my wife had ... Well the wife had . lol :rolleyes2:

New pics.We put new rims and tires that matched the truck better.We also put in new seats and console.Getting ready to start another one.

Nice!! Really dig the pistol grip. Had one in my 98 Dakota. Worked great.

I know I said it before , but I "have to " say it again . "NICE" Truck ! :D

That's a sweet truck. Like the family aspect of getting it done. Quality time indeed.

We built this truck our way and too have fun.440 with headers and aluminum intake 4 speed od with hurst pistol grip shifter lakewood bellhousing with mcleod steel flywheel and 12 inch mcleod clutch.Very fun to drive.We painted the dash and door panels in matching gold.We installed ramcharger seats and console.I did the paint and mechanical.My wife cut the wood and did the decals.My daughter stained the wood and my 68 year old mom helped wet sand and mask.Talk about quality family time!Hope ya like it.
Cool Truck. I'm building a little red but plan to put a 400 with a 4 speed. Did you have to change the floor Hump for the 4speed or was there room as it was. The Cab i'm using had a 3 on the Tree so i not sure if i need to go to the 4 X 4 Hump to get the A833 to fit.

Cool Truck. I'm building a little red but plan to put a 400 with a 4 speed. Did you have to change the floor Hump for the 4speed or was there room as it was. The Cab i'm using had a 3 on the Tree so i not sure if i need to go to the 4 X 4 Hump to get the A833 to fit.
If I remember right we covered this question in another thread . But if you look at the pictures of his interior he's got the big flat hump or transmission tunnel . That's what the stick and 4x4 trucks had or have . Hope this helps "440RUNNER" .

Nice Truck and that is so cool every body got in on the fun, by the way where did you get the pistol grip from. I have a 87 D150 with a factory 4sp.

Back