• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Oddball aluminum slots

Moparwendell

Reaction score
i had a different one the other day a buddy of mine called me said a friend of his was wanting to sell some big bolt aluminum slots 5 on 5&1/2 and since I just put my last set on my 80 power wagon I said sure didn't think to much of it then got to looking at them the other day they are 16.5x9.75 aluminum slots in a 5 on 5&1/2 bolt pattern anyone out there ever seen any?

Maybe when I was a kid in the 80's. Sounds like they would have been the coolest wheels for big tires on a half ton!

That's what I was thinking I had a buddy that bought something similar from Bart wheels for a ford it would be good if a guy wanted to run military tired I personally don't like running anything over a 33 but they are cool but I will probably sell them lol

Thats so cool...... Got pics of them? I wouldn't mind seeing what these actually look like!

Any tires on them? Or just plain rims?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Just 4 rims no tires would be awesome if someone wanted to put big military tires or whatever on there half ton

I want them for my slots collection. I have rims I probably will never use that I just can't seem to get rid of.:rolleyes:

Yes they would that's kind of what I figured hummer tires but I only have one that they would fit under our ramcharger and it's got almost new 35's LocuMob they can be yours if your interested a little to out there for my slot collection I had the Dan Gurney slots I put on my power wagon in my basement for 8 years I think lol

I'm in no hurries but about ready to do a shop cleaning sale to much crap everywhere I can't hardly move let alone work I think I'm going to get rid of some cars and some parts

I have 5 15x7 aluminum slots (matched set) in fair condition. Do you still have the 16.5's? want to swap? If not, how much are you asking!

Back