• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

newest addition

mike bee

Reaction score
original paint...couple dents but not to bad.factory big block,but I'm going back with a small block.got it dropped down a lil with an 8.75

image.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Score Mike ! Except for that dent in the front fender , it looks clean . Why are you going small block and not putting a 440 back in it ?

thanks bear....I think it will be more friendly with a 318...and I have a new set of old headers for small block van.I don't have any idea what kind of wheels yet...these are rollers so I could give those others to tbone416.

the dented front fender does suck.

A 318 or a 360 wouldn't be bad . Maybe with a set of 3:55's in the rear . But I still like the idea of a big block . I don't know , maybe my new hot rod Warlock is rubbing off on me or something . lol

Sweet van! It would look good painted black with flames and a mushroom shaped bubble window's on the side's and don't forget the side pipes!

Last edited:
kool key chains

in going to drop it some after i get it running....think im gonna leave the paint alone for now,and may leave the draglites on it...but a lil wider on tha front.

just picked these up for my van & duster

Last edited:
That dent ought to buff right out. The nice thing about the older, thicker and softer sheet metal is that you can do a lot with a hammer and dolly. With the newer, thin hi-tensile stuff about the onliy thing you can do is lay it on the ground, use a rubber mallot on it and hope for the best.

That dent ought to buff right out. The nice thing about the older, thicker and softer sheet metal is that you can do a lot with a hammer and dolly. With the newer, thin hi-tensile stuff about the onliy thing you can do is lay it on the ground, use a rubber mallot on it and hope for the best.

thats right....only problem is i might have to use a stud gun,so some metal flake flames might not be a bad idea.leave the rest of the paint like it is and put some bass boat flake old skool flames on the front...btw,those dents in the front just about made me pass on it....it woulda went to the scrap yard.its hard to let someone send an old dog to the pound!

Last edited:
Back