• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

dodgefred

Reaction score
HI there
Let me introduce my self my name is fred i live in FRANCE and felt in love with DODGE TRUCKS I owned several DODGE TRUCKS 3 RAMCHARGERS / 2 TRAILDUSTERS for years and now i just own a85 w350 crewcab former air force truck AD200 CIVILIAN FIRE TRUCK and DODGE 45" blackout" d15 barn find . for now i am currently building a lowered d100 w magnum 5.9 powered. this forum is full of nice trucks and i am really happy to joint your community.

moparlowering truck 047.jpg

crewcab 002.JPG

Some nice trucks there Fred ! :cool: Welcome to the site . You should feel right at home here , there a lot of us Mopar guy's on here .

Thank you most of the trucks owned were" import trucks" for europeans it is a kind of exotic cars....

Oh wow , I just realized your over in France ! Well then from one Mopar guy to another , A big WELCOME from the USA !

a great thank you ... you are welcome got some friends who are mopar fans and involved in trucks as well. my last toy my 72 d 100" litlle rust bucket" bought her for the frame and the bed and my lovely" barn find " dodge 45.....

1D100 001JPG.jpg

d15  01.jpg

Hello from Minnesota! I'm jealous, you have/had a stash of 72/73 grilles and I wish I did. Nice trucks, quite the fleet for foreign trucks.

thanks. i was just thinking of an 80 grille( the one with the round head light)if you ve got one maybe we can get a deal

thanks. i was just thinking of an 80 grille( the one with the round head light)if you ve got one maybe we can get a deal
Wish I could, but I only have the 72-73, a couple 74-76 and an 84 grille. I never realized there were 2 grilles for 80, even pissed a guy off here when he was explaining it to me. Oh how dumb I felt when I figured it out.

X2 On the welcome from Michigan! Very nice collection of Mopar trucks you have there!!!

Back