• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New guy who drives old Dodge trucks

patrick66

Dodge Guy
Reaction score
I'm Patrick, in OKC, OK. I have a pair of '68 Dodge D100 Custom pickups. Both are identical blue and white long wide beds 4x2s, with 318 automatics, heaters and AM radios.

One is a lowered truck, with reversed rear spring mounts and a Sid's 3" dropped front axle, and otherwise stock. The other is bone stock, with a LOT done to it to make it drivable on the street, after it was stored for several years in a Kansas barn.

NICE Sweptlines you've got there & pretty cool to have two with the same color combo. Would like to see some
pics of both together. When gas prices go back up, you'll be glad you have the 318 & sometimes I think about
swapping my 383 Mag for a 340 6 pak... but nice to have BB torque.

Bulldodgem Xtreme bulls Holly & Me front view small file size.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Patrick ! There's some great Dodge guy's here you should like it . Would love to see a few pictures !

NICE Sweptlines you've got there & pretty cool to have two with the same color combo. Would like to see some
pics of both together. When gas prices go back up, you'll be glad you have the 318 & sometimes I think about
swapping my 383 Mag for a 340 6 pak... but nice to have BB torque.

NICE truck "Triggerfish" !

Thanks & its not bad for a daily driver. But sure like the blue on Patrick's Sweptline. Cool color
& I'd like to see some interior photos if you can post them Patrick. I'm planning on a repaint
for mine next year & was considering changing the color combo to B5 blue & black with a
blue interior.

I've got a 69 D100. Getting ready to do Sids dropped front also. Then I want to do an axle flip, and bags in the back. Same setup as you. do you mind taking some pics of the rear when you get a chance?? I sometimes wish I could buy an identical truck. There are 2 for sale near me that are same year, and color. Then you can slam one, and lift or keep one stock..lol

The first is the unmodded truck and the other is the lowered truck.

1968 D100.jpg

68_Dodge_8.jpg

That lowered one looks sweet! I'd definitely be getting out of place the way of the stock one of it came up behind me hauling ass. Looks like a real work horse.

Thanks & its not bad for a daily driver. But sure like the blue on Patrick's Sweptline. Cool color
& I'd like to see some interior photos if you can post them Patrick. I'm planning on a repaint
for mine next year & was considering changing the color combo to B5 blue & black with a
blue interior.

I personally like the red and black combo, nothing wrong with it.

Welcome to the site! Had a 69 D100 as my first pickup. It was 'naturally' lowered lol

Hi there Patrick, welcome to FTO from New Zealand. :cool:

Last edited:
Back