• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

New guy here old guy at B-Body"s... Old man at home..

Ron

Reaction score
Im checking in, spend most of my time at B-Body's but i do have a decent 97 Ram 1500 4X4... I guess this is a bit different but ill get it, anyone from the B-Body site mmeber here as well? Thanks. Ron...

Im glad to see some familiar folks! being new hear, its a might different then FBBO but shouldn't be to hard to navigate.. Thanks for the welcome aboard guys!! I thought id better join and keep in touch hear, maybe ill learn a little about these newer vehicles.. Im having a problem on my truck already and my code reader device says "
P013211
o2 Sensor circuit
High voltage bank 1
sensor 1
A friend explained what all this means and i guess im going to need a couple O2 sensors for start.. Just wont idol, sits for awhile you can start it up all is great, shut it down in a couple min and re-start it wont idol... so im going to buy these upstream downstream sensors and hope it isint the cat, i have a rattle in it so im a bit concerned.. Thanks again for the welcome.. That code reader has already paided for itself, shame i cant use it on my 73 lol..

Joey the man!

You sure know what your doing with these sites Joey! Just how long has this been hear? Ive only had my truck a few months and being at B-Bodies most all the time really didn't pay attention.. Any-ole-way.. as usual nice work!:biggrin1: Cant seem to see the mouse curser here sometimes, what gives, me or the way things work here? :shocked:

Thanks Stan, Daredevil, I remember you daredevil, your the one that gave me the idear for a indicator light for my forgetful mind when the fuel pump switch was left on! lol.. Ill thank you again for that!

Your signature cool looking, did you plan that or was that a accident.. Either-or cool! ;)

Welcome from Arkansas Ron!! Yep it's me memike glad to see you on board with us

I spend most of my time on FABO, but I also check in on FBBO & FEBO; hit F-M-J now and again....Good to see you here as well!

Back