• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Neighbors Sue Man for Working on Cars in His Garage

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You'd think most people would love having a neighbor who loves working on cars for others, especially if that neighbor has his own lift. After all, car maintenance and repair gets expensive quickly, and minimizing labor costs is an easy way to save a ton of money. But Charles Williams' neighbors don't agree, and over the last six years, they've tried to stop him from doing exactly that.

Video of the story

Rest of the article: Neighbors Sue Man for Working on Cars in His Garage

It is sad the old bitties have nothing better to do. Poor guy charges nothing just provides a place for repairs, is violating on codes and they want him removed. Hope the Judge is a car guy and throws the case and them out.

That is absolutely ridiculous if that was how it was here I'd be in big trouble those old bags need to get a life or a change of adress

Some people need more to do and they give Christians a bad name by using that verse out of context. It refers to Satan not a person who they think is breaking the law.

-To me? Those 2 women need a life, and get out more..... IF he's proven nothing is done wrong or against code, then the judge will toss that out. They're spending money and complaining about it..... in order to make themselves "enforce" a law thats not even being broken....

Retarded....

PLUS they want to make him "shrink" HIS building? IF the town allowed the work to make it the size it is, and he has a building permit from when it was done then he's free and clear....

Last edited:
This is what happens when someone is raised in a bubble and that bubble extends into adult life. Then one day someone comes along and POPS said bubble. Oh my.....what do I do???
Sue the guy that popped my bubble! Definitely a sad state of affairs!!

Actually, it's about zoning. If zoning in his neighborhood allows what he's doing, then there's no problem. If not, then he's in violation of zoning laws and codes. PERIOD.
It's not emotional, it's not about what any of us think and like, it about zoning, period.

Actually, it's about zoning. If zoning in his neighborhood allows what he's doing, then there's no problem. If not, then he's in violation of zoning laws and codes. PERIOD.
It's not emotional, it's not about what any of us think and like, it about zoning, period.

From what the video says tho, they came out inspected the zoning issues these 2 old biddies were accusing him of violation and found that nothing was broken by zone laws and enforcement, but they continue to proceed? Zone code, or other codes by the town he resides, if nothing is found being broken then the 2 ole biddies need to be looked at as nuisances! -Almost to the point of slandering him! And he allows others to use his garage as a PRIVATE garage, how is the town to say, you can't allow others to use YOUR garage? Thats private..... their HIS friends, these 2 ole biddies sound almost jealous to an extent!

Last edited:
Back