• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Need help -- Test the New "Garage"

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I installed the new photo gallery, called the Garage. (see link on nav bar)

Test it out for me. I did a few test galleries, but I need others to do it and let me know how it functions....

Joey, I gotta go work on the hot rod, but from what I see this is an easy web site to use and navigate, I like it. I'll play some more this evening

Joey,
Liked the garage. The photo gallery compared to the abodies only one is way better. Not sure on the reviews thing as long as you can go in and kill a nasty review done in spite.

Joey,
Liked the garage. The photo gallery compared to the abodies only one is way better. Not sure on the reviews thing as long as you can go in and kill a nasty review done in spite.

Ill keep that in mind... probably no reason I couldn't let the garage owner delete reviews he doesn't like

Joey,
Liked the garage. The photo gallery compared to the abodies only one is way better.
^^^ x2 Sir.
Cuda1Dust said:
Not sure on the reviews thing as long as you can go in and kill a nasty review done in spite.
Joeychgo said:
Ill keep that in mind... probably no reason I couldn't let the garage owner delete reviews he doesn't like

Pretty sure the Mods would 'keep it under control'...
P.s Boss,
The real time codex editing (HTML) is excellent, I (so far) have not run into an
downside, evaluation to continue---

Last edited:
Added some pics to the garage. Then when I looked at it on the site, I would like to edit a couple things. Couldn't figure out how to do it.

Any way we could get the pic upload to be a bit more mobile friendly?

More how @dennday67 ?

Click the Upload images button then the Choose File button. How could it be better? Please tell me and I'll see if I can make it better.

FYI, You can also upload by dragging and dropping photos into the text box.

FTO 001.PNG

FTO 002.PNG

For some reason it wouldn't work for me here like it does on forabodiesonly.

Ill try a different mobile web browser and see if that makes any difference.

Google chrome worked. Dolphin for some reason does not. Not a big deal.

Back