• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

My 1995 and 2001 Ram 3500's

j-miller

Reaction score
Here a couple pics of both my 1995 and 2001 Rams 3500's back when I used to take them to truck shows.
My 1995 I ordered new in Oct. of 1994 and took delivery around Christmas of 1994 and still own to this day. It's got a Cummins diesel and 5 speed manual transmission, a Dana 80 rear axle with 4:10 gears. Over the years I have did some upgrading on it like replaced the stock fuel injectors and injector pump delivery valves to bigger ones. I am on my 3rd exhaust now and upgraded that to MBRP brand 5" full exhaust kit with muffler and still has a nice loud deep sound to it. My original turbo took a crap in 2005 and went to a bit bigger turbo and replaced the stock exhaust manifold with a 3 piece ATS manifold. I also upgraded the air filter with a aFe brand air filter system. The truck itself is a little rough over the years but the motor still runs strong. Plans are to eventually redo the truck over to make it look sweet again.

My forest green 2001 I purchased in back 2001 used. It was repoed with approximately 3,000 miles on it and I got it for a resonable price. It has a 24valve Cummins diesel,6 speed manual transmission,Dana 80 rear and 4:10 gears. I keep the truck looking spotless and kept inside out of the weather 99% of the time,so it stays nice. I only drive it on nice days,or on long trips hauling the car. I have some upgraded items like a 4" exhaust,a Edge performance box,aFe air filter system.
There are probably other items on both my trucks that are probably upgraded but can't remember everything.Lol

John

22493scan0013.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

Back