• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

codynew

Reaction score
I'm so happy I decided to go with multy's headache rack.

I was worried at first because it was a little more expensive than other options, but I am so glad that I did. The build quality is actually the best I've ever seen, and it's made in North America. It's made from nearly 1/4" wall aluminum pipe, which is sandblasted and powder coated to last for years and years. They have tonnes of accessories available, including different styles of racks (one for your bike, one for your surfboard), as well as other products that can add extra storage space to your truck.

Overall, this company has great products and customer service—I highly recommend them! I stole some photos off of their website below. www.multyrack.com !

IMG_2673.jpg

HR.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

Are you saying you use a pickup truck, as a pickup truck? The rack seems like the better deal of the bunch, at $449 vs $389 for a set of bed rail bars. Didn't bother to check, do they make 8' bed rails? But then again, who really owns a truck with an 8' box anymore?

I don't use anything in my truck, I just use it like it was meant to be, load it full of crap, empty, repeat. If I had a ton of stuff in the box all the time, I'd consider a headache rack.

Yes! Now I can use my truck as a truck and do truck things with it!

Their bed rails are length adjustable so they can adjust length from 65" all the way up to 98"! And they still look VERY good for being fully adjustable like that.

Photo off their site below. I do have the adjustable bed rails myself, as well as a ladder rack! The back of the bed rails have pockets where you can put another rack too!

IMG_2597.jpg

Back