• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Merry Christmas

kork340

Reaction score
Just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy Mopar New Year!!!

Merry Christmas to all my fellow FTO members and there families ! And a very special Happy holidays to all the people that have been or are in the armed services and thank you .

I think Linus said it best: "And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shown round about them. And they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, "Fear not, for behold, I bring you tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you. Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger.” And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of heavenly host, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace, goodwill toward men. And that's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown."
Merry Christmas all!

Well this year is really starting out well for me, this afternoon I was installing cab clearance lights and using a length of 17.5 gauge wire to fish the wire through the holes. I pulled the wire out and like a spring, it curled back and hit me smack dab in my eye just barely below the iris. It still hurst and everything has a slight halo around it. If it isn't better by Monday it looks like I'll be going to my optomitrist. And here in north central Missouri, the weatherman says the high for Monday is supposed to be 2 below zero and I have ewes lambing. Wonder what else can go wrong. One of trhe kids is sick and puking, so maybe I can get sick on top of it. That would be like icing on an already stale cake.

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone. Hope you got everything you wanted .. or at least go what you needed :)

[video=youtube_share;XIX0ZDqDljA]http://youtu.be/XIX0ZDqDljA[/video]

Back