• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Member Restos

65 sporty

Reaction score
I don't think I am the only one but I really love looking at member resto projects. Some are old and I know life gets in the way but I really like the updates. I hate it when I get hooked on a thread and then they disappear. Anyone else?

You sir, are a junkie. There's a few on here I've been hanging on, waiting for some updates, but my life gets in the way and I forget about them for a while. Then I remember...

That's a HUGE pet peeve of mine!! Someone starts a build thread with some ideas that I really wanna see how they're gonna work (like a guy on FABO who was gonna put 2012 charger Taillights and a moddern sunroof in a Duster) and then *POOF* no longer show up on the site!!

That's a HUGE pet peeve of mine!! Someone starts a build thread with some ideas that I really wanna see how they're gonna work (like a guy on FABO who was gonna put 2012 charger Taillights and a moddern sunroof in a Duster) and then *POOF* no longer show up on the site!!
I have my Dart build thread on FABO and I don't update very often, cause I don't work on my car enough. I need a cleaner garage, more room and more time. Don't we all?

We could all use a cleaner garage. I built mine to work in and it has become the usual storage unit. I try to maintain a path from one end to the other and is hard to imagine there is actually two cars in there some where.

Haha usually when I clean mine it takes weeks then less than a week for it to look like a bomb went off in it

Haha usually when I clean mine it takes weeks then less than a week for it to look like a bomb went off in it
I stayed on top of mine, putting away tools right after I used them, getting rid of garbage, for about 4 years. Then I thrashed to get exhaust done on my Polara, and it got away from me and it's been a mess ever since.

I stayed about even on mine untill I went into business for myself. Then order went to pots I now have left over this and left over that all over the place. Guess when enough left overs are available I will have to build a shed to put them in.
The tools all have their own space and they get put where they belong when I get done with then so they are not a problem.

Started with a utility bed all white truck in March and finished two weeks ago and put rims on Friday

20161028_145652.jpg

20161028_145652.jpg

Sharp looking rig 71wagon! I like the colors and the rims. Congratulations on a job well done.

Back