• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Like A Hole In The Head

LocuMob

Fluid Technician
Reaction score
Cause I need it.

s-l1600.jpg

Yah, you ain't got enough holes in yer head yet!!!

For the Dart? That could be a whole lotta fun!

:D

I posted this on FABO & FCBO and have gotten some good info. Apparently it likes to puddle fuel, needs some damming, and was given a link on how to make a 2x4 top for the intake. I'm going to throw it on and see what happens. Worst case I take it off and throw on Indy EZ heads and crossram intake with inline carbs. Shucks.

Last edited:
I got the intake the other day, after first receiving an Edelbrock X-C96 Chevy 454 cross ram with dual 4's! Got a hold of the seller and he got me the right one. I took the top off and it's as stock as it can be. Need to check out some info before I make any mods. It's a cool looking piece and will llook fine sitting there til I use it. Now I just need a regular tunnel ram to complete the set!

And yeah, I do have a problem, not enough shelf space!

C'mon man, build motors to put 'em all on - that way you need lots more garage space and the extra shelf space will come right along with it, but you won't need it 'cause they're all in/on cars.

Repeat after me..... "I have a problem" :p
I think an intervention may be in order very soon. I've just acquired another one of these:
$_1.JPG(2).jpg

As you can see, it has vacuum secondary carbs do it's good for the street! I got it for the price I wanted and I couldn't pass it up. I think I'm good for a while.

Good Golly, Miss Molly................ Okay, from here the next step is to acquire major holdings in oil company stock so just maybe someone will give you a big enough volume discount on fuel that you can drive all of these things.

:wideyed::D

Oh, and Happy New Year.

Good Golly, Miss Molly................ Okay, from here the next step is to acquire major holdings in oil company stock so just maybe someone will give you a big enough volume discount on fuel that you can drive all of these things.

:wideyed::D

Oh, and Happy New Year.
Happy New Year to you too!

I just picked up the intake pictured just above, and I can't wait to build an engine for this! It's gonna look crazy in the Dart.

Back