• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE King Pin Kit

niceolddart

Reaction score
Contact seller
Brand new MOOG 8508B King Pin Kit for 61-71 D200 P/Us $45 + shipping

DSC00743.JPG

DSC00745 (1).JPG

Dropping price on King Pin kit to $40+shipping. Good Moog kits are at least $60.

PIf I pick up one that I'm looking at and it needs them, I might be interested. Btw: Do you know if this kit will work with the D200 crew cabs which utilize the 1T front suspension? Thanks.

I can't say for certain if it will fit a 1 ton axle, but it was the correct kit for my 69 D200 Camper Special, so I can't see why it would not work. I can get the pin & metal bushing inserts diameters from mine if that will help any.

Does that cardboard sleeve have all 4 x steel shims inside?
And will you post to me in New Zealand....I can guide you through International postage if you need help doing that.

Thanks.

I will have to open up the cardboard sleeve to make an accurate count, but I know there are at least two, they are very thin. I have sent items to Australia & Austria with no problems, only hassle is the money thing & time getting there. (I use the U.S. Post Office) unless you can send U.S. currency, or I will take something unique from your country of equal value. I can let you know about shims & shipping the package by tomorrow, if that's OK

Back