• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

INtroducing New Member: Mighty Mopar

Mighty Mopar

Reaction score
I'm a car guy that likes Mopars best. I use to drag race(both 1/4 mile and sand drags). I'm retired now,so I just show my cars at car shows. I own a 68 Barracuda that I put a duel plug 426 Hemi,tunnel ram,holly dominators...well,you get the picture. Also, I have a 72 4x4 short bed pickup with a 426 Hemi in it and last but not least my daily driver is a 75 Plymouth Duster. By the way I built them all and they are all painted that mean look BLACK.

Welcome from Massachusetts ! Mostly Mopar guy's here so you should feel right at home .;) Feel free to post up some pictures of your rides . :)

Welcome from NJ. What, no pictures?? Please post some. Also, since there is nothing like a matched set; when does a Hemi go into the Duster? Just kidding, a 440 sixpak would do I suppose! LOL:)

Hello from Minnesota. Neic fleet! I want to do a clone of a Hemi Dart but I'll probably never get past a 440 based engine. Please post some pics of all your rides, they sound cool as sh*t!

Hi!
Welcome aboard!
Wow, I've spent "time" at Yuma (Air Force time)
Black is a HOT color for the desert!

Back