• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: ZooKypr

ZooKypr

Reaction score
I'm a member at FABO FBBO & FCBO, figured today's a good day to sign up since I'm laid out from foot surgery and started trolling thru the site! Been into MOPARS since the early/mid 70's...My cousin first got my interest with his plum crazy 440+6 - '70 GTX and his '64 HEMI Polara (aluminum front end) I believe 1 of 55 made...I know, I know, that would be worth a "pretty good nickel" today. He raced them at Atco raceway in NJ. I have a '66 Barracuda Formula S myself.

Welcome to FTO @ZooKypr ....good to see you here. :cool:
Remember this little guy?
upload_2017-11-26_10-9-17.png

:D

welcome from sunny california , got any pics of those racers ? any pics of your ride ? i'm a for?bodies member as well . own a bunch of them a's b's c's and d's too . from the mid 30's to early 70's . i spend thin , for a fat guy . lol ;)

welcome from sunny california , got any pics of those racers ? any pics of your ride ? i'm a for?bodies member as well . own a bunch of them a's b's c's and d's too . from the mid 30's to early 70's . i spend thin , for a fat guy . lol ;)
This is my 66 F/S

Attachments

• 20181130_140320.jpg
    20181130_140320.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 164
just got enough to set this one up , rat truck anyone , lol . its a chevy all the way from axles to body .

Attachments

• DSC03443.JPG
    DSC03443.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 152
Welcome aboard from NJ. I once owned a 65 Barracuda with a 66 Dart front clip; does that count? The car reportedly had 7 or so different engines in it before me. When I had it, it had a 225 slant 6 with a 4 speed and 8 3/4 rear. That & 3 other Darts. :cigar:

Back