• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: pbiggs

pbiggs

Reaction score
I'm a long time Mopar fan currently owning a 1966 and 67 Dodge Charger, 1965 and 66 Barracuda and a 1987 Dodge W150. FABO and FBBO forum member for the past 10 years.
I have found these forums to be absolutely the best place for information exchange and feel certain the pickup forum will be the same.
Thank you for the time and effort it takes to maintain them.

welcome from sunny california , hey i had 66 67 chargers , sold them although . still have my 64 barracuda . and lots of others also and p/us got a few . got any pics of your rides ?

welcome from sunny california , hey i had 66 67 chargers , sold them although . still have my 64 barracuda . and lots of others also and p/us got a few . got any pics of your rides ?

Thank you for the welcome. Love the first generation Chargers and Barracudas....and yes I do have some picts of my cars and Dodge truck. I know how the forums love the pictures.
Any guesses on which car has the 4 speed?

I love the DT W150. Short wheel base LE model with 318 A/T factory tilt wheel, cruise control, 4 speaker cassette radio, turbine wheels, bumper guards, chrome rear bumper, A/C, PW and DR locks. And all options work. Still has most of the 1987 applied paint, never wrecked and of course thankful the RAMHEAD hood ornament is still intact. I think this was a high dollar W150 in 1987...most all options except Suregrip.

And, I just celebrated my 75th birthday May 21 and still do all the upkeep and maintenance on (and I afraid to say this..7 driving cars - 5 elderly ones and 2 newer non-mentionables)
87 DT w: 66 Barracuda.jpg
1965 Barracuda.jpg
87 DT w: 66 Barracuda.jpg
1965 Barracuda.jpg
1966 Barracuda.jpg
1966 & 67 Chargers.jpg
67 Charger shift.jpg

Hey pbiggs, welcome to the site and thanks for the pics. You sure don't screw around, do you? 7 vehicles and the way you're driving in that pic, you look 25 years younger!

Hi all...again thanks for the welcome. The silver 67 Charger is a factory 383 4bbl. 4 speed, black Charger 66 A/T also 383 4bbl w/AC, both 65 and 66 Barracudas FS are 4 speeds. Usual that the 67 Charger and 65 Barracuda are 4 speed cars with factory A/C. I forgot to mention I also have a 1991 Dodge Caravan AWD...first year for AWD.

Back