• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: palatine performance

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a mopar head from Germany and I'm driving currently a 67 Coronet since about 12 years and a 79 Ramcharger since about 3 years. It is a 4WD with a 360 4bbl.
First trouble was to get a permission for the german streets. Now the car is licenced and on the road.
First jobs were electrics, some less body work and the transmission. Next jobs were getting parts like a soft top or some highbacks. Really difficult was getting a fitting hitch. That was a sadly a real problem in Germany. For the next season I will recondition the interior.
I sign up here to meet more like-minded guys.

many greetings

Here are some pics of my RC.

IMG_20181215_134600.jpg
IMG_20181215_145953.jpg
IMG_20181215_145929.jpg

Welcome aboard from NJ. You can also join FBBO for help with the Coronet. As requested a picture of that would also make us happy!

A few pics of my `67 coronet 440.

The first pic was made after the transfer from Redwood City. It was a one owner car for more than fourty years. It was originally equiped with a 383/4bbl and a TF727.
IMG_2387-forum.jpg

The second one after about one year with me.
IMG_2524 forum.jpg

The third pic is mouch newer.
Meanwhile many little things have changed. Electronic ignition, a NOS antenna, original Mopar road wheels, TTI exhaust system, firm feel stearing gear, a new block with little more displacement, a stronger transmission from Hughes Performance, etc.

069-forum.jpg

Forgive my off topic in your truck forum. ;)

best regards

Back