• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: Michael McGhee

Michael McGhee

Reaction score
I'm a 57 year old grandpa who is beginning the long arduous journey of transferring the running gear and cab from his 1978 d200 to his 1985 d100 swb. I've been a Mopar guy since the late 70's although I have owned the other brands and know that all trucks are good and bad. I live by the philosophy "Mean what you say and say what you mean!" My friends call me Mike and I semi-retired in Sept. of 2017, I deliver meds for a local pharmacy in the area and get to meet a ton of folks who like to talk, which suits me just fine.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Keep us posted on your progress and feel free to post any pictures; we like them!

I'm a 57 year old grandpa who is beginning the long arduous journey of transferring the running gear and cab from his 1978 d200 to his 1985 d100 swb. I've been a Mopar guy since the late 70's although I have owned the other brands and know that all trucks are good and bad. I live by the philosophy "Mean what you say and say what you mean!" My friends call me Mike and I semi-retired in Sept. of 2017, I deliver meds for a local pharmacy in the area and get to meet a ton of folks who like to talk, which suits me just fine.

Hello from Minnesota.

Back