• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: lotrucker

lotrucker

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here, first time posting. I'm originally from Alabama (ROLL TIDE) & now I live in Nw Indiana. I've been here 20 yrs & enjoy living here. I have been a car nut my whole life. I'm a Chevy guy, me & my wife (Dorothy) built my truck. It's a 1964 Chevy SWB Stepside. Totally slammed to the ground, 427 dual Quads, 5-speed trans,373 gear, with Moser axles. I bought this truck in Alabama in 1992 & drove the crap out of it. Brought it to Indiana & took it down to the frame in 2000. It took us 5 yrs on the build of course money & time LOL. We got her back on the road in '05 & we've been going to car shows since.We enjoy all cars & trucks, we also have a 1977 chevy vega wagon with a small block, 2003 Ford harley trk supercharged, 1965 Dodge Polara 383 (driver fixer upper), & my favorite car. A 1951 Henry J that I have wanted my whole live. I was finally able to buy 1. I enjoy working on cars & helping friends do the same. I look forward to being a member here.

Welcome from the Mitten, yes need pic's of the whole fleet. I used to have a 77 Vega wagon back in high school.
Have you checked out FCBO or are you a member under a different screen name? Guy's there would love to see your Polara.

Hello from Minnesota. Yeah, we're gonna need to see that fleet, too many cool rides to tease us with only words!

Back