• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: lilredridinghoo

lilredridinghoo

Reaction score
Hello folks,

beeing a member of the famos FABO-Board for some years, i decided to join the Truck-Forum here also. Why ?
last Tuesday it happend that i stumpled over a 1977 Dodge D100 and couldn´t resist

so i guess it will be a good idea to have a look here also and join this community

here is a little teaser of the /6 stuffed monster :wacky:

20638729_1577559218975367_6319649834503706342_n.jpg

20663654_1577559178975371_4524011510109964100_n.jpg
[/quote]

Hello from Minnesota. I like the look of that truck, would have guessed it had something bigger under the hood, but still a kick ass truck!

A little late but welcome from NJ USA. That is a Beauty!
How much lift is on it and what size tires?

@Paul masaro Thanks, but is not mine... the RC and the D100 with the Camper Top are owned by a friend of me and his wife.. the RC was recently totally restored and the D100 is and all original survior (no sheetmetal, no repaint, all original the way it was purchased and modified by the first owner - it´s an absolutly impressiv truck)

A little late but welcome from NJ USA. That is a Beauty!
How much lift is on it and what size tires?

Thanks

lift is 3 or 4 inch (i don´t really know, as it was done by the previous owner) tires are 35 x 12,5 on 10 x 15

the front fenders are cutted to make them fit

still a lot of work to do... rocker panel driver is crispy due to rust. Also i want to remove that aluminum checker plate from the bed (the wood underneath is moldy and rotten) some minor things like cabin light, new Window Gaskets etc. adding some work lights, fog lights and high beams on the front just little stuff to give it a more personal note

2019 plans are to pull the SlantSix and stuff the 5.2 Magnum from my Barracuda into it. As my wife complained that the Fish is not really drivable on the street (i build and modified it to do some quartermile races the last years) i will go back to the original 273cui motor in 2018 and will have the Magnum now laying on the shelf.

Last edited:
Back