• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: dartmanmike

dartmanmike

Reaction score
Hello my name is mike. I have always been a fan on old dodge trucks from when I was a boy until present day I love the 72 -79 dodge pick up trucks escpecially the Warlock , LIL REDS and Powerwagons. I use to own a 1977 powerwagon short box step side. Unfortunatley I had to sell that truck to fund my other project which is my 72 dart swinger which was my first car and I still have it 18 yrs later. Hoping someday i will own a step side dodge again.

Hello my name is mike. I have always been a fan on old dodge trucks from when I was a boy until present day I love the 72 -79 dodge pick up trucks escpecially the Warlock , LIL REDS and Powerwagons. I use to own a 1977 powerwagon short box step side. Unfortunatley I had to sell that truck to fund my other project which is my 72 dart swinger which was my first car and I still have it 18 yrs later. Hoping someday i will own a step side dodge again.

Welcome Mike!

Welcome from NJ. Darts are one of my favorite cars and was my first car. I had 3 over the years. The first one, a 65 coupe slant6 went over 300,000 miles. I also had an 82 Ramcharger 4x4 for over 25 years! :)

Back